sky's the limit

sky's the limit
"And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?" - Rumi

Friday, August 5, 2011

Where does the time go? I can not believe it is already August. I can not believe One Philly Son will be TWO years old this month. How can that be?!?

I've been thinking January is ages and ages away. But someone recently put it all in perspective for me: it's August, which means we're practically at the Fall Holiday Halloween-Thanksgiving-Christmas (sorry, that's the one I celebrate, fill in your holiday of choice)-New Year's marathon. Those months are always crazy busy with holiday plans, parties, shopping, baking, cooking, decorating, etc.

And somewhere, tucked on between New Year's and Valentine's day we'll be welcoming a new member to the family.

Phew!

I'm glad my 2nd trimester motivation and energy are here, there's stuff to do!

And we can't wait! Keep cooking little baby, we're out here making room for you, moving One Philly Big Brother out of what will be your room and getting more and more excited! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment