sky's the limit

sky's the limit
"And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?" - Rumi

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I attended a training at work recently that involved an excercise writing our personal mission statement. The purpose was to create our professional mission statement, but I was intrigued. How often do we ponder our life in respect to goals, purpose, our MISSION?

I gave it a shot, and here it is:

My personal mission is to thrive in life with passion, purpose, and integrity; to provide a loving, joyful, fulfilling, peaceful, abundant existence for me and my family that pays the highest respect to each unique individual and their personally defined highest potential.

The beauty of a mission statement is that it can and should be examined and changed as needed to evolve with the situation. For now, I like this one for me.

So what's your personal mission statement?

No comments:

Post a Comment