sky's the limit

sky's the limit
"And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?" - Rumi

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Date night at the Sixers...

Tonight, One Philly Daddy and I are headed out for date night! Woohoo! We're headed to a Sixers game, which is cool. But not as cool as 5 or 6 hours of just the two of us. We could paint a kitchen, do laundry, rake the leaves, head to the city for a show and fancy dinner and we'd still have a great time. We've done lots of cool things, but some of our greatest times are really spent doing nothing, just time with each other.

I love that One Philly Daddy and I can always talk, even about difficult tasks, and we do our best to respect each other's opinion, even when we disagree. He truly is my best friend and I love to just be around him. He's got lots of the traits I wish I had, which makes him my perfect complement.

So I expect I'll have a great time, even though I probably won't know who the Sixers are playing, or even what the score is...

No comments:

Post a Comment