sky's the limit

sky's the limit
"And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?" - Rumi

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Motivation

Or lack there of...

So I haven't been terribly motivated lately. The yard needs weeding and raking. The floors need sweeping and mopping. 4 baskets of laundry need putting away.

And honestly, I don't care.

Awesomely One Philly Daddy is supportive of this lack of motivation. I often wish he was more of a do-er, a do-it-yourself fix it guy like some of the husbands I see always tinkering or fixing. But I know I'm blessed not to have a husband that demands the house be a certain way or cleaned often or something like that.

So, I'm enjoying this really weird warm spell we're having (even though it might be a bit too warm. 90? In September? The end of September? Really?) and the lack of productivity.

I'm sure the urge to "do" will return and I'll be productive once again. Until then, I'll revel in my laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment