sky's the limit

sky's the limit
"And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?" - Rumi

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Working from home with cranky baby

So its another work-from-home day, which in and of itself makes it a better day than it could be.

At least I'm not trekking to the train, lugging a laptop, breast pumping supplies, and god knows what else into the city today. But, all that being said, it could be an even better day...

 My son has been sick and has needed nebulizer treatments for the past week. And there are times he's actually quite receptive to the idea. The nebulizer vaporizes a liquid medication and my son needs to inhale the vapor through a mask that fits over his mouth and nose. You can only imagine how much a 5 month old would love this set up!

But there are times he sits with his mouth wide open in the mask, humming to himself while he breathes in the vapor. The last few days he must be feeling better though, because he's really starting to fight it and be fed up with the whole process.

So the fact that I'm working and dealing with nebulizer treatments is sort of tiring. But like I said, I could be lugging all this into the city like I will be tomorrow...stay tuned for that adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment