sky's the limit

sky's the limit
"And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?" - Rumi

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

No news is....well, it's no news

I continue on my quest of positivity, though with a few trips, stumbles and spills along the way.

I'll admit, the house has only been listed 2 weeks and 4 days, so a bite already would've been pretty damn shocking in this market. I know that, I get that. It would just be really, really nice to be moving forward with the packing/moving portion of this experiment. The keep the house clean so strangers will want to buy the house portion of the experiment is already tiresome. It's like living in limbo or something.

I'd be happy to live in a sea of boxes, cook on 2 pots, eat off paper plates, and remove all artwork from our walls. Alas, this does nothing for the "buy me and live in me" quaint charm we're aiming for.

So I'm trying to make progress on the ways I can: packing up and giving away baby items no longer needed, purchasing moving boxes and tape, planning our get away. We did a December move once before. Minus one dog and two (one and a half?) babies, and it was stressful. Once October gets going, everyone's schedule fills up with shopping, parties, baking, decorating and the like. So I know time is of the essence here. Oh yeah, and this belly ain't gettin smaller anytime soon.

One Philly Daddy is gracious and tolerant of my stress, trying his darndest to calm and reassure me.

So I'm going to take a breath, focus on what I can for now and let everything else "be."

But, hey, if you're in the market for a charming twin in a fabulous school district - let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment