sky's the limit

sky's the limit
"And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?" - Rumi

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I just did something a little out of character.

First, let me set the scene...One Philly Son is playing with his activity table, one of those with the play telephone. And he is SCREAMING. He's frustrated because he can't get the phone to his ear, because the string is too short. (I realize a longer string would be a hazard to young kids, but it was really ticking off my kid!)

I'm generally a "change yourself to life's circumstances" kind of person, but I am beginning to see the value of changing life to fit your needs.

So I did the first thing that came to mind.

I cut the damn string!

One Philly Son is loving his toy and for some reason I am feeling a bit freer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment