sky's the limit

sky's the limit
"And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?" - Rumi

Friday, March 12, 2010

Oscar Movie date night - Guest blogger tomorrow!

The weekend is upon us, and tonight, we plan to sit on the couch, watch some Oscar winning films and eat delivered Chinese food. We are hoping to fit in Up, Precious and The Hurt Locker. Sounds like perfection to me!

This weekend Gamma (my Mom) is coming to town to soak up some grandbaby and stay for dinner. (Hooray for the Crockpot, which by the way has an iPhone app!) Should be a lovely day, and I know she's really looking forward to seeing how much her grandson has grown up. I'm sure he'll be all smiles for her too!

Aside from that I'll be praying the rain doesn't end up in my basement or washing away what little mulch I have left in my yard...

And be sure to check out One Philly Mommy tomorrow, as there will be a special guest blogger - One Philly Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment