sky's the limit

sky's the limit
"And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?" - Rumi

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Friendship

Today was a great day -I spent some time cleaning up the house since I didn't do anything this weekend, and a good friend came over for dinner.

As usually happens when good friends get together, we talked for hours and jumped from topics of work to relationships to our youth to people we knew.

Since life is getting fuller and fuller, it becomes harder to make time to see all my friends as often as I would like, but it is so important.

After a good talk with a good friend, I feel like a better me, reminded of my best intentions, and supported through my touch choices. Good friends remind me of a times when I was young and everything seemed possible, of hard times I triumphed over and fill me with excitement for what is yet to be.

I wish all of you good times with good friends in the very near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment