sky's the limit

sky's the limit
"And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?" - Rumi

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Philadelphia beats snow records...Mommy's pooped after 4 days stuck in the house

So I've been stuck in the house since Monday (I think, what day is it now?) and we've been getting ready for a weekend away and I'm pooped!

Luckily my darling husband did all the shoveling for the feet of snow that was dumped on us in the past week or so. I've been stuck inside with the baby, dogs, and cat. Unfortunately one of our dogs has developed wanderlust and has jumped right over the wall of our yard a few times recently. So I can't even let the dogs out to burn off some steam without standing at the door watchingthem to whole time. And packing for even a weekend away with a 5 month old is a gargantuan task...

So that's what I've been up too...

Now that the weekend away is in sight and most of the preparation is completed, I am looking forward to it! We'll be away for the weekend with my husband's family, probably eat way too much, nap just enough (there's no such thing as napping too much) and hopefully spend some quality time with my son and his Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment