sky's the limit

sky's the limit
"And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?" - Rumi

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fun for kids at Montgomery Mall

Our big plans for today are to go to a 2nd birthday party and head to my Mother-in-law's for dinner - meatloaf and mashed potatoes!

Yesterday when we ran to the Montgomery Mall, we found a ton of kids activities going on. There was live music, face painting, a ball bounce, and little kids dancing everywhere. It honestly seemed like and good time! (We didn't hear a cry or a whine anywhere! From Mom's or Kids!) Since our little tyke is a little young for face painting and ball bounces (he just learned to sit up...) we didn't hang around, but once I got home I checked out the website to see if I could find anything out. My husband and I wondered how all these parents seemed to know about this event.


Unfortunately I wasn't able to figure out exactly what yesterday's event was, I did discover a page of Mall Events - many of which are kid and family friendly. Check this out to find out more Kidgits Events at Montgomery Mall. Evidentally Kidgits is a new kid activity center available at Montgomery Mall. Some of the sponsored events are Book Blast, Breakfast with the Easter Bunny, Learning about Cooking, Trick-or-Treating and Santa. From what I could tell most of the events are free, though some require registration to hold your spot. It seems there is about one event a month, and one free fun Saturday out of the house seems like a great thing to me! Check it out!

One of the things I most look forward to now that I am a mother is everything being new again. A ceiling fan will fascinate my son all day. Pretty colors on walls are amazing. So you can bet we'll be taking advantage of these fun activites once our little guy is a little more grown up! I can't wait for him to discover the fun of dancing in the mall, or riding a train with Santa and all that fun stuff.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment